+398

I have no problem with black people, in fact I love them and think they're cool. I do, however, have a problem with niggers. Same way I, being one of them, love white people, but hate white trash. That's who I hate, and they fall in the same catagory of hatrid, and racism has nothing to do with it considering I find neither of them superior, amirite?

thatguyss avatar
14 45
The voters have decided that thatguys is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I hate when black people bring up slavery its like wait... were you a slave? No... THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP

@garrettruskamp I hate when black people bring up slavery its like wait... were you a slave? No... THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP

and they try and make the whites feel bad about it and trying to start fights.
just no smilie

YouTube video thumbnailerview^

kinda touching. and showing how all these expectations in society (steryotypes) just....no smilie

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are +1Reply
@TalkingRice and they try and make the whites feel bad about it and trying to start fights. just...

this one is more clear for the first link. It's just sad.In the past they were forcesd to sit in the back because they were thought to be less value. Now they sit because it's "cool"just....no smilie

@garrettruskamp I thought it was relatively amusing for a 67 year old

He fought In Vietnam i think
So it should veteran vs black guy instead of epic beard man against beard man hahas

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are 0Reply

In other words, you hate the...I don't know, racial stereotypes that people willingly fall into? Because there's nothing wrong with normal people. We're pretty much all the same, no matter what race we are.
Until you get the people that purposely try to fit into their race's stereotype, like the ones you mentioned.
Is that what you mean?

Either way, I YYA'd.

@fuustoleit hatred

I knew I had that wrong, couldn't think of it tho... dam

thatguyss avatar thatguys Yeah You Are 0Reply
@thatguys I knew I had that wrong, couldn't think of it tho... dam

just flag it and ask it to be changed. they will change it for you.

I don't know, do you?

@Paradoxal I don't know, do you?

That's like when I ask the teacher if I can go to the bathroom...

"I don't know, can you?"

I live by the group principle. Every race is tolerable when its just one of them, but a group of any race is automatically hated.

Firstly, this whole post is just one massive stereotype.

Secondly, what exactly do you mean when you say "niggers"? Because that word doesn't clarify anything in your post.

@thatguys what's the sterotype?

You're basically saying that black people are either cool or else "niggers" which I don't even have the faintest idea what you're trying to imply by saying "niggers"

@Glen_Coco4 You're basically saying that black people are either cool or else "niggers" which I don't even have the faintest...

If you don't understand the post, then why vote on it?

It's funny because you basically just said:

"Here's why I disagree with point A, but frankly I don't even know what point A is". How smart of you...

thatguyss avatar thatguys Yeah You Are -1Reply
@thatguys If you don't understand the post, then why vote on it? It's funny because you basically just said: "Here's why I...

No, I'm trying to understand, because you using a derogatory word without obviously knowing and understanding the meaning of it personally I find offensive.

@Glen_Coco4 No, I'm trying to understand, because you using a derogatory word without obviously knowing and understanding the...

look up the third definition of the webster dictionay. Black people have pretty much distorted it into meaning the first two definitions listed, but it's actually the third I'm referring to.

@thatguys look up the third definition of the webster dictionay. Black people have pretty much distorted it into meaning the...

"Its use by and among blacks is not always intended or taken as offensive, but, except in sense 3, it is otherwise a word expressive of racial hatred and bigotry."

@1095759

obviously not if you know what he means, a sterotypical black person, dont be a pansy

@1095759

and yet 90% of the time it's usually black people calling eachother niggers?

I often try to explain a similar thing to this to people as my view, some accept it as valid and some jump on it as a racist view. The negative term for a race or group is for those who use say their colour as an excuse and defence and do not try to better themselves and would rather be like the bad stereotype.

@1096017

a nigger is not a poor black person. and youre not the politically correct douche, youre the over analizing douceh, and lol its not racist if you dont think youre superior to them

@1096154

lolwut smilie ? haha youre just too sensitive.

@1096154

racism: the belief one race is superior to another.

It's not racist. And just because a lot black people call each other nigger doesn't mean that nigger is a derogative word for all black people. I could call all white people white trash. Doesn't mean they are. Not all black people are niggers.

@1097012

nigger nigger nigger.... sorry, that was offensive. But my black friends are cool with it. So I'm not gonna worry about it.

@1097012

@1097012

Dude, I mean really, you're not even giving an opinion. The word nigger doesn't connotate every black person. White trash and nigger both have the same meaning but for different colored people, FACT. Why the hell is it any different?

All white trash are white, but not all white are white trash, also, FACT.
All niggers are black people, but not all black people are niggers.

I am COMPLETELY comparing apples and apples while you act like it's apples and oranges.

@1097572

@1097572 (oixoutheye): obviously they are not refering to all black people as niggers in the post as OP said he likes black people just not the nigger ones

@1097572

here's the root of the problem, you think niggers means black people. It does not! It means trashy non-class black people. Just like white trash to whites.

@1097703

of course, the first and second definition are at that position because they are used that way more often (by black people nonetheless)

But used that way more often doesn't make it correct. No matter how many people are calling in a continnent, Austrailia is just a country, nothing more or less.

@1097912

it's an example...

How about this? How about when you describe the type of people you hate, don't use color. People need to understand, that it has nothing to do with color, and everything to do with individuals.

@sincerelykat How about this? How about when you describe the type of people you hate, don't use color. People need to...

New innovation called the "1st amendment". It lets me say whatever I want, cool huh?

And if people of a certain color or race on a broad scale act a certain way, then I'll clarrify them as so however I want.

You're not being racist but being stereotypical on both sides.