+169

Charlie Sheen jokes might become the new Chuck Norris jokes. For example: "Charlie Sheen effortlessly turns tin cans into pure gold" or "Charlie Sheen bleeds Tiger's Blood" or "If you tried the drug 'Charlie Sheen' once, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your body." amirite?

bluegoddesss avatar Books
13 15
The voters have decided that bluegoddess is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Obviously the post above two above this one was influenced by this post. Haha. This is hilarious!

"Sheen is so bi-winning that he has fire-breathing fists!"

McSleuthBurgers avatar McSleuthBurger Yeah You Are +4Reply
@McSleuthBurger "Sheen only has one speed, one gear: GO."

"Sheen's got magic and poetry at his fingertips."

"Sheen wins so radically in his underwear before his first cup of coffee, it's scary."

"Sheen is tired of pretending that he's not a bitchin', total freakin' rock star from Mars."

"Sheen will never die. Dying's for fools. Dying's for amateurs."

@"Sheen drinks water through is eyes."

"If you borrowed Sheens brain for like five seconds you would be like DUDE! cant handle it! unplug this bastard!"

Charlie Sheen met Chuck Norris.... End of Story

I don't understand the jokes.

@InMyOwnReality I don't understand the jokes.

Charlie Sheen had this interview on 20/20 that was absolutely hilarious.

Here's a clip:

All the jokes everyone made on this post are actual things he said about himself. He's crazy. Yet freakin' awesome. Hahaha. So messed...

"The run Sheen was on made Sinatra, Flynn, Jagger, Richards, all of them look like droopy-eyed, armless children."

bluegoddesss avatar bluegoddess Yeah You Are +1Reply

DASKEET.COM

@DASKEET.COM

I don't understand. Is this spam? I typed daskeet.com because I wanted to see if you thought I had stolen this post idea from it and it is just some online store or something... I'm going to guess that this is spam...