+515

That's a lovely shade of bitch you're wearing today, amirite?

samanthawillpwns avatar
55 20
The voters have decided that samanthawillpwn is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

copying the "That's a lovely shade of slut" post.

troll whaddup

samanthawillpwns avatar samanthawillpwn Yeah You Are +2Reply

How did you know what shade i had on?

@Device look behind you....

Are you the random person sat behind me on the bus?

@Device and the guy in the shadow outside your house

I would laugh if there wasn't actually a guy stood outside my house o_O

@WolfeDeWary I would laugh if there wasn't actually a guy stood outside my house o_O

that could be my friend, does he look away when you look at him? If yes, that's my friend

@WolfeDeWary (Device):So why are you and your friends stalking me?

must there always be a reason? can't we just mind our own, actually your, business?

@WolfeDeWary I am a very honered you chose me, i shall keep you entertained.

@1101479 (Wolfy): could you "accidentally" drop your towel after you shower once in a while? We would appreciate it

@WolfeDeWary I will for you guys. You seem so nice for stalkers

We're not just here for our own happiness but also for yours. We also sell t-shirts of us watching you, interested?

@WolfeDeWary Yes please, it would be very nice

Thanks for supporting me, we don't have time to work so we sell t-shirts and do certain things in public bathrooms

@WolfeDeWary Those " services" sound very unique, i will stick to the t-shirts for now.

you obviously get a 50% discount, for the t-shirts and maybe the future services

@Device you obviously get a 50% discount, for the t-shirts and maybe the future services

That's great, so i can t-shirts to all my friends as well! I have had some stalkers before, but you by far are the kindest.

That's a bitchy shade of love you're wearing today.

... It suits you.