+240

It's not fair that tall people have to pay more for their clothes. It's like they're saying "You grew? Well that's not fair to short people, you have to pay height tax on those clothes," amirite?

Sinners avatar Jokes & Humour
4 7
The voters have decided that Sinner is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Cause of material and shit

freddos avatar freddo No Way +13Reply
@1097463

The latter

freddos avatar freddo No Way +12Reply
@1097463

That was an unnecessary escalation....

If it costs more to make, then it should cost more to sell. I'm taller than most and I'm not bitter.

I don't think it's unfair. More material, more cost for the manufacturer, therefore more cost for the customer.

I think it comes down to the old motto: Life's not fair.

Yeah, through no fault of your own, you're taller than the average person, your clothes got more.
Through no fault of your own, you're diabetic, then you have to follow a special diet.
Through no fault of your own, you have crooked teeth and require braces to correct them.

The argument that it costs more to make makes absolutely no sense - the amount of fabric added to the bottom of a size 2 Long is far less than what gets added to a size 2 Regular to make it a 14 Regular, yet they don't have to pay more for the 14 Regular.

belc0011s avatar belc0011 Yeah You Are +2Reply

That is unfair. They don't sell clothes like that here they make the same design clothes for tall people but they're the same price as regular ones. I didn't know that that happens in other places.