+384

Finding out that one of your loved ones survived a horrible natural disaster is one of the greatest reliefs you will ever have, amirite?

Apple_Bottom_Jeanss avatar
1 5
The voters have decided that Apple_Bottom_Jeans is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I dont know exactly when the thing in japan happened, but i thing this was posted before.

So im not sure if the two are related.

@Handsy I dont know exactly when the thing in japan happened, but i thing this was posted before. So im not sure if the...

I created it after I found out my best friend survived the earthquake ^ so yes, they are related

This post is related to what is currently happening in Japan. It was created only yesterday and the earthquake/tsunami happened a little before.

I'd put that right up there with that feeling of relief after taking a huge dump.

Also finding out you're not the father is another big relief... Just sayin'

I'm a scientist.