+301

If healthy food were cheaper than junk food, we'd all be healthy, amirite?

WoahElles avatar
1 39
The voters have decided that WoahElle is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

All I'm saying is, I snack on junk food because it's more cheaper than cereal bars, fruits etc

WoahElles avatar WoahElle Yeah You Are +5Reply

No, I'd still eat unhealthy....

@KickAss No, I'd still eat unhealthy....

Looking back at this, I realize that this isn't necessarily true... I think it's not just the price that matters, but the convenience... if there were as many McEatHealthierBurgers as there are McDonalds, then I'd probably go there.

And if it tasted better and was easier to prep.

ThisChicks avatar ThisChick Yeah You Are +4Reply

lol at more cheaper.

@A_Rock lol at more cheaper.

it is from where I live. problem?

WoahElles avatar WoahElle Yeah You Are -2Reply
@WoahElle it is from where I live. problem?

So the area you live in makes you use "more cheaper". If you don't, do they arrest you or something?

@WoahElle YES. They arrest me. WHAT THE FUCK?

You said it was from where you live, so I wanted to know why.

@WoahElle You're a rock. STFU ;)

You're a person. Go F%$# yourself. ;)

@A_Rock You're a person. Go F%$# yourself. ;)

HOKAY.
Just please don't throw yourself at me.

WoahElles avatar WoahElle Yeah You Are -3Reply
@A_Rock I'll throw myself in you.

Worst.
Please don't or I'll wrap you in paper.

@WoahElle Worst. Please don't or I'll wrap you in paper.

And then I'll rip through paper's little puny ass.

@WoahElle How?

with my incredible good looks, of course. Is your IQ over/under 75?

@WoahElle You're rough.

At least that's what all the ladies say ;)

@A_Rock At least that's what all the ladies say ;)

Dood rock... you're such an asshole mann. That is assuming rocks do have assholes or genders....

@KickAss Dood rock... you're such an asshole mann. That is assuming rocks do have assholes or genders....

Man, you shouldn't be so freakin' mean. I'm gonna have to go and cry in my room for 3 hours now.

@A_Rock Man, you shouldn't be so freakin' mean. I'm gonna have to go and cry in my room for 3 hours now.

YESSS!!! Mission accomplished. I was only going for two hours, but three works just as well

@KickAss YESSS!!! Mission accomplished. I was only going for two hours, but three works just as well

I just scrolled down and down voted all of the replies here, because your both annoying.

drhannahs avatar drhannah Yeah You Are 0Reply
@drhannah I clicked the wrong reply button.

Well then go back and up vote my comments d smilie

@KickAss Well then go back and up vote my comments

I'll take away the down vote if it means this much to you

I eat unhealthy food because it's quick, easy, convenient, tasty, and cheap.

@1098097

"Healthy food is actually MUCH more expensive (which is ridiculous) than crappy quality food." "If healthy food is more cheaper than junk food, we'll all be healthy"if and "we'll all be healthy" but were not, im not understanding your red vote they said healthy food is more expensive than junk food. if people cant afford healthy food it tasting bad isnt the only problem, and if junk food were more expensive they wouldnt be able to buy it.

@1098109

Im pretty sure if they cant afford it they wont buy it, just like how they cant afford healthy food.

@1098117

the morbidly obese somehow have money for food because they hav money, or a hormone/gland/thyroid/chemical problem. if people dont have the money, they will eat what they can afford. and if they do have money, they do it cuz it tastes good not cuz theyre fighting tooth and nail to be unhealthy. i see both sides though

@1098846

.......if its well duh why do you have so many arugments against it. no one was asking your permission

@1098914

you stated all your reasons for disagreeing, then you stated your reason for disagreeing was that the post was a "well duh" kind of thing even though you had plenty of arguments for why its not. are you retarded, telling people they can go ahead and vote down your post as if they were going to ask you anyways and for some reason thinking that makes me friends with op?

@1098928

lol you lose.

@1098117

Like I said, if fast food / junk food's much more expensive than those healthy foods, they'll eat fast food less. I would, because I eat fast food all the time.

WoahElles avatar WoahElle Yeah You Are -1Reply

Healthy food is often times less expensive, so I'm not sure why so many people agree.

Unless you're saying that a candy bar costs less than a bag of apples, but in the long run, it's still cheaper.

Pepsi costs more than water, the ice cream i bought a few days ago costs more than a kilo of apples, so that's not always the case.

Expelliarmuss avatar Expelliarmus Yeah You Are 0Reply