+65

High school seniors that date freshman, or younger, need a life. Amirite?

HannySues avatar Education
0 15
The voters have decided that HannySue is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

What the hell? that's only a 3 year difference! There are MULTIPLE marriages that have a separation of 5+ years! They don't need a life, you need to give them a break.

@Lazynez What the hell? that's only a 3 year difference! There are MULTIPLE marriages that have a separation of 5+ years!...

it's freaking high school. i'm saying most high school relationships dont even last that long. no need to flip a brick.

HannySues avatar HannySue Yeah You Are 0Reply
@HannySue it's freaking high school. i'm saying most high school relationships dont even last that long. no need to flip a brick.

I have seen in my brothers high school yearbook where, couples have stated, their relationship has lasted 1-3 years, and still strong. Even Freshman dating Sophomores or Juniors.

@HannySue alright then, spaz.

Who, besides you, says spaz anymore? XD

At least call me an asshole. LOL I can take swearing. Unless you aren't allowed to swear?

@HannySue Besides you, who says LOL anymore?

Alot of people. Go into Chatrooms, Forums, other websites, and you'll see what I'm saying. But I have not seen anyone say "spaz" on the internet in over three years.

@Lazynez Alot of people. Go into Chatrooms, Forums, other websites, and you'll see what I'm saying. But I have not seen...

if you can say "lol" and not sound like a retard, i can say "spaz" aight? or do you prefer fucktard? either way, youre annoying and just a troll.

@HannySue if you can say "lol" and not sound like a retard, i can say "spaz" aight? or do you prefer fucktard? either way...

How the fuck am I a troll? For expressing my opinion? Because I said "I can flip a brick if I want to"? Because you aren't the one who should be telling me what I should or shouldn't do? I never said you looked like a fucking retard. I said who says spaz anymore. I asked a question. You responded with another question. I answered that question. Then I told you I had not seen anyone say spaz on the internet in over 3 years. That isn't trolling. Trolling would be calling you a bitch who will never amount to anything because you believe this and you will grow old and lonely. What I was doing was not trolling I was expressing my opinion. If you want me to troll, I can.

@Lazynez How the fuck am I a troll? For expressing my opinion? Because I said "I can flip a brick if I want to"? Because you...

wow. okay, slow your roll, broha. i expressed my opinion and you completely put me down for it. so i dont know what to say except for chill out. also, i never told you to do anything.

HannySues avatar HannySue Yeah You Are -1Reply
@HannySue wow. okay, slow your roll, broha. i expressed my opinion and you completely put me down for it. so i dont know what...

"no need to flip a brick." "Because you aren't the one who should be telling me what I should or shouldn't do?"

I didn't completely put you down.

-rereads-

Yea, I just said you need to give them a break. Let them find out the hard way. I admit, I shouldn't have gone all "YOU MAKE ME ANGRY. YOU WON'T LIKE ME WHEN I'M ANGRY!" on you. Sorry.

Ask Lex

well if there 18 or 19, then it would be considered illegal.

hiitsemiles avatar hiitsemile Yeah You Are 0Reply