+397

I just saw a Nazi drive past me at 88 mph... Probably going Back to the Führer, amirite?

underwaterunicorns avatar Jokes & Humour
29 16
The voters have decided that underwaterunicorn is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I didn't think anyone saw me

but was he in a Delorean...?

rosey109s avatar rosey109 Yeah You Are +4Reply

This is probably the best pun I've ever heard in my entire life.

sickpedia

I don't get this...

@Cashew That's heavy.

There's that word again; "heavy". Why are things so heavy in the future? Is there a problem with the earth's gravitational pull?

O_os avatar O_o Yeah You Are +1Reply
@chch I don't get this...

It's a play on words. Instead of going "Back to the Future," they go back to the Fuhrer which is German for leader and what people called Hitler.

Retoosers avatar Retooser Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Retooser It's a play on words. Instead of going "Back to the Future," they go back to the Fuhrer which is German for leader...

Ahh, thanks. I've seen Back to the Future twice, and just studied World War II, so I SHOULD have gotten the joke...but I didn't. Thanks again.

H is the 8th letter in the alphabet. Two 8's would be HH, or Heil Hitler. Coincidence? I think not.

Inmate_24601s avatar Inmate_24601 Yeah You Are -5Reply
@Shadi pass*

(Chauncy Pickles): At the moment, at least 8 people agree with me.