+2,616

Statistics show that 1 in 20 of us live next door to a convicted pedophile. Not me though, I live next to two stunning 12 year olds, amirite?

Francoiss avatar Food & Drink
384 27
The voters have decided that Francois is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Nice categorizing, bro

PurpleZebras avatar PurpleZebra Yeah You Are +47Reply
@PurpleZebra Nice categorizing, bro

"food" was a mod thing, it was when the moderators wanted to troll, they would go anon and place their posts in "food" which meant "do not remove"

ARandomPersons avatar ARandomPerson Yeah You Are 0Reply

Oh my gosh that is so hillariously terrible!

andrewmenoffs avatar andrewmenoff Yeah You Are +42Reply

I want this to be POTD. y smilie

Nonchalant_Ninas avatar Nonchalant_Nina Yeah You Are +24Reply
@Nonchalant_Nina I want this to be POTD.

So fricken much. Fav this shit because it is great stuff. I want it to be, Top fav'd of all time. Ah_Yep it's this posts time to shine.

69 people love this, so i'm going to respect that number and not love it. but i want you to know i actually love this.

Did anybody notice that every single post on this page is from the food category? I don't usually see much from that.

Igpay_Atinlays avatar Igpay_Atinlay Yeah You Are +3Reply
@1099691

lol no I get that part. All of the other posts below this for a while are also about food though too...

Igpay_Atinlays avatar Igpay_Atinlay Yeah You Are 0Reply

Hmm, I saw this on facebook.

its funny that this is under the category of 'food'.

SIIIIIICKIPEDIA

Thats true one of my friends used to live down the street from a convited rapist he moved though must have been out of the area because I can't find him on megan's law anymore

Nice try, FBI!

Syluxs avatar Sylux Yeah You Are 0Reply

Not me, I live in-between two un-convicted ones!

Ethans avatar Ethan Yeah You Are 0Reply

i dont get it??

@i dont get it??

It means that he is that 1 in 20...

Francoiss avatar Francois Yeah You Are -2Reply

bitch shut up. it's not funny to joke about pedophiles. why is everyone so insensitive about this topic? my 12 year old sister was kidnapped a year ago and barely talks to anyone, ever. why can't people realize this is actually a serious, not-funny thing?