+46

Shower and bathtub sex is the best, amirite?

Relationships
0 37

how does this get on the homepage when most users are teenagers?

@Favvkes how does this get on the homepage when most users are teenagers?

You're telling me that boys and girls between the ages of 13 and 19 aren't having sex? You need to get out of that box you're living in.

@L_Stylz You're telling me that boys and girls between the ages of 13 and 19 aren't having sex? You need to get out of that...

not enough to know what shower and bathtub sex is like. You pretty much have to own your own house to do those things, or be bored with normal bed-sex, which takes a while.

A lot of teens have sex nowadays. But I agree. This isn't really appropriate, considering we probably have some 12 year olds lurking around.

@I don't think people are too young on this website, I'm 16

Technically, you're supposed to be 16 to be registered on the site, but the rule is not enforced.

I like how this is in the love group, but not the sex group

sex=/=love

But having to use prescription dandruff shampoo as lube is always a bit awkward.

I wouldn't know. :(

Not enough space, and it's a hard surface.

Mildly uncomfortable and awkward I'd say

Gavins avatar Gavin No Way +5Reply

That explains Penn State.

@eldorito That explains Penn State.

Jokes about child molestation are not funny.

@eldorito The amirite community thinks otherwise.

Have you made a post asking them if child molestation jokes are funny? Pedo bear jokes, sure. But not jokes about a specific incident where a child, or multiple children in this case, were hurt.

Been there. Done that. Not as good as you think

Bathtub sex is awkward and because it's a hard surface can be uncomfortable and hurt. Shower sex is good if you are similar heights.