+1,004

You avoid calling people "tools" because that would imply that they are actually useful for something. amirite?

TheShamWowGuys avatar Jokes & Humour
104 41
The voters have decided that TheShamWowGuy is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Whenever somebody tries to call me a dildo, I just tell them that it's because I get more pussy than them. Then again, nobody has ever called me a dildo. Also, I never get any pussy. hmm smilie

@StickCaveman Maybe it's cause you act more like a fleshlight than a dildo.

THAT IS OFFENSIVE! I AM A PERSON AND NOT AN OBJECT! I am a strong, beautiful, black woman who don't need no man and I demand to be treated with respect!.

I have brainstormed a list of alternative names:
Blockbuster store
Couch armrest cover
Paper weight
Penny
Cuff link
Pinky toe
Silent H

@Favvkes I have brainstormed a list of alternative names: Blockbuster store Couch armrest cover Paper weight Penny Cuff...

Fireproof matches
Waterproof towel
Book on how to read
Diet celery
Powdered water (just add water!)
Inflatable anchor
DVD on how to install a DVD player
Battery-powered battery charger
Helicopter ejector seat
Solar-powered flashlight

@maddlington White crayon.

It goes with black paper. Don't be so closed minded, interracial stationary deserves some respect too :/

@maddlington White crayon.

I don't understand white crayons. Why are they here? What do they want from us?

I personally like to call them inflatable dartboards. They're not very useful.

We should call them something completely useless... like... HD DVD players that only play HD DVDs and they stopped selling HD DVDs because no one was buying them but they still sell the DVD player WHAT THE FUCK so now I have a stupid DVD player that only plays one of my DVDs

@Brettward95 My HD DVD player plays regular DVDs. You jelly?

No, actually I'm jam. There's a difference.

@SemiColin But everything you and favvkes say is, right?

Uhh. Sure, whatever. Never said all I say is right.

@Kashish Uhh. Sure, whatever. Never said all I say is right.

I'm assuming you're new to English, so I'll just tell you right now I was referring to you being funny, not right.

@SemiColin I'm assuming you're new to English, so I'll just tell you right now I was referring to you being funny, not right.

Sorry, missed the comma. Mistake on my part right there. But no, not everything I say is funny. I admit that, and people have told me that my comments suck, they're not funny, etc. They've expressed their opinion, which is what I did with this anon. Don't see anything wrong with it.

I like to call people "broken condom" because all they do is fuck lives up

Inaccurate. I call people tools because they never know when they're getting used. (Like an actual tool, since they're inanimate objects, haha.)

amyrawrss avatar amyrawrs No Way +10Reply

I think people are trying too hard to be funny on this POTD. Or maybe you guys are just keeping with the theme. Oh, touche everyone.

I call some people "stools". That way I can sit on those people and make my poops.

@Shadi I call some people "stools". That way I can sit on those people and make my poops.

Except that the stool IS the poop. You dont sit on a stool to make more stool.... unless youre into that kinda thing un smilie

TheShamWowGuys avatar TheShamWowGuy Yeah You Are +13Reply
@TheShamWowGuy Except that the stool IS the poop. You dont sit on a stool to make more stool.... unless youre into that kinda...

Well, I want to make a significant pile of poop so I can make my own Bono, so I guess I am into that kinda thing?

Everyone is usefull for something :)

I called all of my loved ones tools because they mean something to me and are useful.... They have all been avoiding me.

i think the main problem is that they "do" too much....

Have you ever used something like a powerdrill that won't do anything? Not very useful. That is what I think when I call someone a tool.

Anonymous