+269

It's kind of sad that we have to buy organic food to get real natural food. All food should be that way instead of being mostly fake to get the most money out of it. amirite?

tea_s avatar
4 8
The voters have decided that tea_ is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

If everything was organic. You probably would starve because the major increase of prices would make even the cheapest meals cost more than most people can afford.

It's not fake, it's just made with fertilizers.

Organic milk tastes sooo bad though. especially if I wanna make chocolate milk :/

@Unicorns Organic milk tastes sooo bad though. especially if I wanna make chocolate milk :/

I buy organic milk and I've never noticed a difference in taste ...

Cuban_Bs avatar Cuban_B Yeah You Are +1Reply

Fake stuff tastes the best

It's not all about money, it wouldn't be possible to grow enough food for everybody without pesticides and bioengineering.

tags avatar tag No Way +1Reply

I agree but I also see the necessity of it. In order to feed everyone in this country food has to be mass produced and shipped to different states which takes time and gives food the opportunity to spoil. Preservatives are unhealthy but do what they're meant to do PRESERVE food. It's just efficient.

This is a common misconception about organic food...Not all organic food is "natural" (see organic creme sandwich cookies) and there's plenty of natural food that is not organic.