+1,181

It's scary that some people think Japan deserved the tsunami, amirite?

lucky13ns avatar
8 25
The voters have decided that lucky13n is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I was watching CNN really early on Friday morning at an airport, and happened to begin paying attention when the anchor said "Thanks to Japan, 20 nations are now under Tsunami warnings." I just sat there thinking "Really? You're going to blame Japan for a natural disaster? Well, my milk was sour when I opened the carton this morning. Milk comes from cows, which are found abundantly in Wisconsin. "W" is also the first letter of the word "watermelon," which aren't found often in Ethiopia. People are starving in Ethiopia. Milk must be the root cause of starvation."

@Desdemona I was watching CNN really early on Friday morning at an airport, and happened to begin paying attention when the...

I'm not sure if it was exactly 20, but quite frankly, I blame milk for my lack of recollection.

We were taking about the disaster in my chem class. Two girls asked, "Why should I care about all this?"
They were serious. I almost threw my shoes at them.

biondellos avatar biondello Yeah You Are +23Reply

I hope all of you saw CNN I was on there talking about the tsunami!

I read this post like an idiot thinking it said that japan did deserve this and was wondering how it got so many YYAs.

death_or_glorys avatar death_or_glory Yeah You Are +18Reply

"Lol, you guys are mad wack. You guys swear like you care about Japan and shit and like you are sitting at home and losing sleep because Japan got fucked up. Y'all niggas wasn't complaining when we bombed the fuck out of Japan and now you guys are feeling so sorry because they got did in accordingly. You, and i aren't doing anything to help them, therefore, fuck them. I still don't give a fuck no matter what any of you say."

Direct quote from someone who commented on a Facebook status saying Pray for Japan..

raquelthewombats avatar raquelthewombat Yeah You Are +17Reply

A nice little visual montage of examples.

@NO3exclamationpoints A nice little visual montage of examples.

(NO!!!): That makes me embarrassed to be American

@1105097 (NO!!!): holy shitter! what a bunch of assholes.

(NO!!!): ewww. i couldn't finish reading that nonsense! what bunch of ignorant fucks!

My friend made a Facebook page about this very topic. Join if you want.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/K...88523971184490

But yes, anyone who says crap like that is on an...unfathomable level of stupid.

Zeerusts avatar Zeerust Yeah You Are +3Reply

westboro baptist church is going to get involved in this somehow. because japan isn't america they deserve these things, or some other bullshit.

I do feel very sorry for Japan but I can't pretend that some good didn't come of it. All of their dolphin slaughtering boats have been annihilated by the tsunami and it'll be months before they can go back to committing the same level of atrocities in the cove as they have been up until now.

@1105589

@1105589 (ActionMan): They haven't slaughtered dolphins, it was whales. But that isn't a reason to deserve an earthquake/tsunami.

Kaitlyns avatar Kaitlyn Yeah You Are +2Reply
@1105732

Okay, sorry, I take that back. They have slaughtered dolphins, but they are mainly known for killing lots and lots of whales.

Kaitlyns avatar Kaitlyn Yeah You Are 0Reply

Well... Pearl Harbor...

@afternooner Well... Pearl Harbor...

We already got back at them for that. Twice. If we're going by that, we deserved the tsunami, not them.

@afternooner Well... Pearl Harbor...

1) Pearl Harbour was an act of war
2) It was carried out on military targets
3) Atom bombs were more than enough payback
4) Don't base your racial opinions on cute Hollywood films

@afternooner Well... Pearl Harbor...

look, if japan didn't bomb us, the U.S. would never have gotten involved in WWII, Hitler would've won, and then we would have been screwed...so technically we owe it to them. Even though we got back at them, our bombings were a completely irrational and we have spent years and tons of money rebuilding their cities. Japan is an ally you dumb butt.