+1,617

Friends are like trees; They fall down when you hit them multiple times with an axe, amirite?

Deadpools avatar Relationships
243 20
The voters have decided that Deadpool is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure my friends fall down when you hit them once with an axe.

@I don't know about you, but I'm pretty sure my friends fall down when you hit them once with an axe.

Well some times they fight back so you have to take a few whacks to make sure they're down permenantly.

Deadpools avatar Deadpool Yeah You Are +11Reply
@1104890

What was the post? :P

Deadpools avatar Deadpool Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1106143

ohh yeah i know that one. I was gonna post that actually, until I saw it was already posted multiple times.

They run away when I spray them with Axe, and fall down when I hit them with an ax

Helveticabuns avatar Helveticabun Yeah You Are +4Reply

U got this from Smosh facebook page <3

Paigeperkkks avatar Paigeperkkk Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Paigeperkkk U got this from Smosh facebook page <3

You know it. When people ask I'll just tell them this is where I got it, cause I don't want people to think I made this up.

You should've seen my friend's reaction when I said this to him :D

kevinwangstas avatar kevinwangsta Yeah You Are +2Reply

Friends are like bananas: If you peel back their skin and eat their insides, they die

Love?

Some_Kids avatar Some_Kid Yeah You Are 0Reply