+487

Kesha is lying. She doesn't make the hipsters fall in love. Hipsters don't fall in love. Falling in love is so mainstream. amirite?

Delightful_Dolphins avatar Jokes & Humour
13 10
The voters have decided that Delightful_Dolphin is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

They plummet into ardor.

HAHAHAHAHAHA LOVE IS A JUST A CONCEPT CONCEIVED BY CORPORATION AH HAHAHAHA NOTHING IS REAL!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING!!!!!!!!!

You are hilarious, sir. You are literally the funniest person who has ever lived. Please remove yourself from this web site of feeble humour and pursue your own comedic endeavours, you unrealistically funny person.

@TheHacker HAHAHAHAHAHA LOVE IS A JUST A CONCEPT CONCEIVED BY CORPORATION AH HAHAHAHA NOTHING IS REAL!!!!!!!!!!...

This post was home paged, that means people liked the joke. Please don't insult me and go troll on some one eases post.
Thank you for your time.

@Delightful_Dolphin This post was home paged, that means people liked the joke. Please don't insult me and go troll on some one eases...

I apologize for my rude and insulting post, but I did not care for your joke. I also do not care for the hypocrisy of the "hipster" trend, which could explain my insulting and childish reaction to your joke, but you could be using a kind of humour to send a message I send more frankly, and I have failed to see the humour in your joke.

Once again, I apologize for my rude post, and I hope to sense a humour in your post in the near future.

@1114302

Are you suggesting my argument is less valid because the OP has a post home-paged and I don't? Come on, that's just childish.

@TheHacker Are you suggesting my argument is less valid because the OP has a post home-paged and I don't? Come on, that's just...

I'm saying that since 'SMEXY' has had more home paged posts then you i think she/he can understand what the majority of amrite find humorous. because she has seen what posts of hers the good people of amirite prefer. So she should have a better understanding of the humor which is excepted here, much better then you can.
and may i add, insulting SMEXY is for more childish then simply stating your opinion. Just a tip, Since you seem to be new here.