+291

Best way to stop graffiti: Put a chalk board above the urinal, and encourage people to draw whatever they want, amirite?

uubis avatar
4 9
The voters have decided that uubi is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I bet they'd all just draw a penis.

@...or a vagina.

or boobs! the possibilities are endless!

Anyone else read that as "Best way to stop gravity"?

then they'll just draw on the chalkboard with markers and paint....problem not solved...

Sounds like a way to make the housekeeping's job even worse.

@Sounds like a way to make the housekeeping's job even worse.

Actually I think erasing chalk would be easier than erasing permanent marker....

@KickAss Actually I think erasing chalk would be easier than erasing permanent marker....

..I think he means because people would be using their hands for drawing instead of aiming..

@..I think he means because people would be using their hands for drawing instead of aiming..

(...): Haha, I didn't think of it that way. I usually don't use my hands to point, but I guess it would be hard to draw AND urinate. I thought vandalists usually entered with the sole purpose of vandalizing though, I didn't think they'd be spraying while they... spray?