+222

Girls: it's not a compliment when someone says you have thick thighs, amirite?

BowBowBows avatar
0 27
The voters have decided that BowBowBow is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I think it's poor phrasing and it's really just dependent on the person's view on it. It could go either way. Personally I don't like the idea of someone saying that to me.

Runys avatar Runy Yeah You Are +9Reply
@Runy I think it's poor phrasing and it's really just dependent on the person's view on it. It could go either way...

I agree, it's the word "thick" that really bugs me. Personally, I love my thighs. They're muscular and strong and fast. But to be told by a guy that you're "thick" is just insulting.

BowBowBows avatar BowBowBow Yeah You Are +9Reply

Thick thighs are hot so you should take it as so

I don't think I have thick thighs, but if I did I would find it less offensive if someone just said "you've got great legs."

Wunderscores avatar Wunderscore Yeah You Are +5Reply

I have extremely skinny legs and I'm tired of people saying "Wow, you're legs are so skinny!" I'd really consider this a compliment.

I'm a soccer player, and people associate my thick thighs with muscle

@Favvkes I'm a soccer player, and people associate my thick thighs with muscle

I also play soccer, and my legs are muscular also. Oh the similarities we share!

BowBowBows avatar BowBowBow Yeah You Are +3Reply

You should see how it goes where I'm from: "Your legs are like sticks! What? Do your parents eat without you? Go have some dessert!".
So, yeah everyone is big on thick thighs around here..

@BowBowBow That's weird, do you live in a small town or something?

I live in the capital of an African country. So, yeah it's a completely different culture.

The hell is wrong with you dude.....

I'm a volleyball player. I have big fat volleyball thighs -_-

Eustaces avatar Eustace Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Eustace I'm a volleyball player. I have big fat volleyball thighs -_-

I'm pretty sure that's not just a volleyball thing.

@I'm pretty sure that's not just a volleyball thing.

Volleyball players generally have big thighs. It's more muscle than fat, but still.

@Eustace Volleyball players generally have big thighs. It's more muscle than fat, but still.

I guess it depends on position. Most offensive players are better known for their calves. And other people besides volleyball players can have muscular or just large thighs, hence the "not just a volleyball thing."

@Ouch.

How was that an "ouch"?

It'd really depend though. Some people like thick thighs and others don't.

Man I'm not gonna lie.... A girl with a pair or curved thighs is hot.... Be proud to have legs like that.... I'd never say no to a volleyball player with muscley thighs

Chicks with a fat ass that I can sniff while beIng squeezed in their thighs turns mr on.... Any offers you can coil me up in your thick thighs uh uh uh uh