+847

Some helium floats into a bar and tries to order a drink. The bartender says, "We don't serve noble gases in here." The helium doesn't react. amirite?

trevors avatar Jokes & Humour
85 19
The voters have decided that trevor is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Let me science you:
Helium is a chemical element... CHEMICAL ELEMTN! It has the chemical symbol He and atomic number 2. Helium is called a noble gas... NOBLE GAS, because it does not regularly mix with other chemicals and form new compounds. It has the lowest boiling point of all the elements. It is the second most common element in the universe, after hydrogen, and has no color or smell (NO SMELL AND COLOR!!!!) However, Helium has a blue-ish, neon color when being burnt with fire. Helium does not usually react with anything else. However, it can react with tungsten, iodine, fluorine, sulfur and phosphorus under very special conditions.

inb4 Bill nye

@Bill_Nye FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU

whadda fucking role-model

@Bill_Nye FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU

You win the internet.

The_Chosen_Ones avatar The_Chosen_One Yeah You Are -4Reply
@NoSoapRadio inb4 Bill nye

Yeah inb4 Bill because you posted this on his wall.

This has been re-posted by many a people across the internet, so it's hard to tell where it originated... credit goes where due =D

trevors avatar trevor Yeah You Are +4Reply

I laughed harder at this than I should have. ._."

@Ras You and me both.

Good to know I'm not the only one. :)

SCIENCE HUMOR

I love science humour.

TheBlindMans avatar TheBlindMan Yeah You Are +2Reply

beautiful.

Montanas avatar Montana Yeah You Are +1Reply

This made me laugh out loud. Thanks for that:)

Rass avatar Ras Yeah You Are +1Reply

DOOO DAAA DING!