+134

You don't really hear about bi-sexual guys, amirite?

CherrieBees avatar
0 11
The voters have decided that CherrieBee is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I hear about bi WINNING guys though

I'm not sure if males are less likely to be bisexual than females, but female sexuality is generally more fluid than male.

Kinsey Scale plus another interesting one -http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwi...yScaleOfTropes

Like, if you think of sexuality as a line, with hetero at one end and homo at another, and individual's as dots between the two ends, females are more likely than males to be speckled in between.

At one point, it was "cool" for guys to be bisexual where I live. It was really annoying to see all these straight guys say they were bisexual and then just decide they weren't like a month later.

I think it might be because its more socially acceptable for a girl to be bisexual than for a guy. So either guys don't say they are or girls are quicker to admit their bisexuality. But also in psychology of human sexual behavior, we learned that females are also more likely to be bisexual than males. For example, in a study, females and males were shown naked pictures of both sexes. Most females were aroused by pictures of either sex, whereas males were aroused only by males or only by females, depending on whether they were gay or straight

@I think it might be because its more socially acceptable for a girl to be bisexual than for a guy. So either guys...

This.

Females often respond positively to sexy images of other women, even if they themselves are straight, whereas men are more commonly in the box gay or straight.

And socially, when a person comes out as bisexual, a female bisexual is thought to be straight and "doing it for attention", and a male bisexual is thought to be gay and "still in the closet" (neither of which makes any sense when you consider them).

Three of my guy friends are bi

Gleeks avatar Gleek No Way 0Reply

The only two guys I've ever dated were bi.

Banananeil (my favorite lion on youtube) is bisexual

I hung out with a bisexual dood at a football game once. Coolest dood I ever met, he grabbed my ass. It made me feel pretty :)

its cuz you are either straight or your gay. even if there is a between they consider them as gay.

@its cuz you are either straight or your gay. even if there is a between they consider them as gay.

Is this a troll?

SRSLY

If a person can be attracted to their own sex, or the opposite sex, why is it such a stretch that person can be attracted to both?

And, most bisexuals don't "consider them gay" - bisexual is a different orientation from heterosexual or homosexual.