+485

Even though you may feel bad about people with extreme phobias, you can't help but laugh a little when their phobia is something like pickles or kittens, amirite?

Cassandras avatar
12 16
The voters have decided that Cassandra is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Someone on Maury was scared of mustard (something like that), so they brought out a plate piled high with the stuff and she ran around screaming. Brilliant.

@verticallychallenged Someone on Maury was scared of mustard (something like that), so they brought out a plate piled high with the stuff...

Yep. There was the girl who was scared of pickles and they brought her to a pickle factory and she just broke down. And the big buff guy who was scared of kittens.. I have no words for that...

Cassandras avatar Cassandra Yeah You Are +5Reply

There was also one where a woman was afraid of cotton, and so they brought out this guy covered in cotton balls and she burst into tears and screamed for a loong time. Hate to admit I laughed. Hard.

@BagelFinagle There was also one where a woman was afraid of cotton, and so they brought out this guy covered in cotton balls and...

It's hard not to.
But it makes you wonder how the hell they developed such intense fears towards these things. Cotton. Balls. WTF?!
She's afraid of cotton but most clothing is MADE of cotton. So she walks into a clothing store, is surrounded by T-SHIRTS and starts having a breakdown? Seriously. How do you NOT laugh a little.

Cassandras avatar Cassandra Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Cassandra It's hard not to. But it makes you wonder how the hell they developed such intense fears towards these things...

yeah, she told this story about her kids chasing her around the house with a diapar. Lol.

But I think the story was that she had nightmares about a guy covered in cotton balls stuffing cotton balls in her mouth to kill her. So that'd be a pretty scary dream, but not enough to make me, personally, afraid of COTTON.

Hippopotomonstrosesquipedalliaphobia: The fear of big words. There's a phobia to laugh at. (Not sure if I spelled it right though...)

this one girl i know is terrified of feet.
she hates them. she thinks they're gross. she will flip out if your foot accidentally touches her leg.
it's really annoying.
and i wonder if she'll ever play footsies with a guy..?

My best friend is terrified of cats. It doesn't matter how cute it is, she screams and cries at the sight of it. lol.

cuzimasherpas avatar cuzimasherpa Yeah You Are +1Reply

I'm an omniphobe. It's scary.

I have an extreme fear of vomiting.... if someone vomits in front of me I will run to the bathroom and hide. lol

I have a fear of underwater video game levels; I literally freeze up while playing them. It's utterly bizarre, considering I love to swim.

Tempest_Trances avatar Tempest_Trance Yeah You Are -1Reply