+395

its so stupid in shows/movies when the person looks up SEES the giant or heavy thing about to fall on them says, "oh no" and doesnt move. i mean what kind of idiot are you?! amirite?

minniemouses avatar
8 7
The voters have decided that minniemouse is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm pretty sure it's called the "Deer Stuck in Headlights Phenomenon" or something like that. You become literally paralyzed with fear. This happens often in real life, which is why it's in movies.

worst part is when they run forward, I'm all like "RUN OFF TO THE SIDE YOU IDIOT!"

Montanas avatar Montana No Way +12Reply
@Montana worst part is when they run forward, I'm all like "RUN OFF TO THE SIDE YOU IDIOT!"

The first example of that that comes to mind is in Avatar, when the giant tree falls down.. that tree is probably a mile high, yet they're running along its length? ...Think, people.

cupcake12winxs avatar cupcake12winx Yeah You Are +7Reply
@cupcake12winx The first example of that that comes to mind is in Avatar, when the giant tree falls down.. that tree is probably a...

it reminds me of 2012, when the people don't run off to the side, away from the washington monument, and also those old indiana jones movies where the boulder is rolling down a hill, and they just keep running forward.

Montanas avatar Montana No Way +10Reply

Parent Trap and Zoey 101 with the water balloon

Lips move faster than bodies.

I have thought his for such a long time.

Emilyrockxxs avatar Emilyrockxx Yeah You Are +1Reply