+388

It takes 3 men to change a light bulb, one to actually change it and the other two to listen to him brag about the screwing, amirite?

verticallychallengeds avatar Jokes & Humour
12 22
The voters have decided that verticallychallenged is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I done got this from sickipedia.

@1117689

It's so sexiest? I mean thanks, but I find it weird you find a post to be sexy. You should talk to someone.

@1117728

Makes sure to use protection, because you will get pregnant and die. That's what happens when men get pregnant, they just implode. Messy stuff.

I was about to be all lulz screwing orly? Then I realized that's what made it a joke.
Dx

@verticallychallenged Sorry what? I'm not familiar with your strange language?

lulz=laughing
orly=oh really
Welcome to the Internet. Enjoy your stay.

@orangesocks lulz=laughing orly=oh really Welcome to the Internet. Enjoy your stay.

I know this may seem strange, but I have used this internet business for a while, however, I only know 12 year olds that still use "lulz" "orly". I prefer to use the actual English language, as I have outgrown the language that you use. You should try it.
Welcome to maturity. Enjoy your stay.

@1118006

I didn't realise the mocking, sarcastic tone in my defense, apologies, I've given up energy drinks for lent and I'm getting used to this tired feeling. But I do loath it when people use that language, I know people who are 18 and use that and I feel like introducing them to my fist.

@verticallychallenged I know this may seem strange, but I have used this internet business for a while, however, I only know 12 year olds...

What she said (or wherever else this comment ends up compared to softball8, I'm on the touch site)

But okay, captain snooty pants. Continue on your life of taking everything literally. It will get you far, especially on the Internet. (that there, dear, is also sarcasm)
y smilie

@orangesocks What she said (or wherever else this comment ends up compared to softball8, I'm on the touch site) But okay...

Don't tell me what is sarcasm and what is not, I just don't think in that post it was funny. Is that ok with you? Is that alright that the big bad wolf thought your post lacked an essence of humour?

@verticallychallenged Don't tell me what is sarcasm and what is not, I just don't think in that post it was funny. Is that ok with you?...

The big bad wolf? lolwut smilie
Chill your pants off, man. I don't know why you decided to lash out at me, but don't waste your heavily-relied-on-energy-drinks energy on me.

@1118091

My post, that's the great thing, I don't have to go away.

@1120401

Cheers. I mean telling me to shut up, yeah that's mature.

@verticallychallenged Calm the hell down. Stop criticising my life. And stop ruining my post.

How can I calm the he'll down? If you think I'm getting worked up over you, don't flatter yourself. And I never criticized your life, nor am I ruining your post. I don't see how it's even possible to ruin a post without editing it which I obviously can't do..?