+294

Girl Scout Cookies: the only kind of food that sells like crazy even though they're ridiculously expensive, in small portions, high-calorie, and advertised by annoying little girls in uniforms. amirite?

Daniella_Californias avatar Food & Drink
2 7
The voters have decided that Daniella_California is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

YES FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE WHO FEELS THE WAY I DO! I thinks it's all a hype. Since everyone else loves them, some people feel obligated to buy them too. Even the media like TV shows and movies promote that kind of stuff! ITS CRAZY! I'm a girl scout and I don't even like them that much.

mNmL0ver14s avatar mNmL0ver14 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@mNmL0ver14 YES FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE WHO FEELS THE WAY I DO! I thinks it's all a hype. Since everyone else loves them, some...

Haha don't get me wrong I love Girl Scout cookies. I just think it's strange that they sell so well because... I mean... they're not THAT special.

@Daniella_California Haha don't get me wrong I love Girl Scout cookies. I just think it's strange that they sell so well because... I...

yeah exactly. You could get a box of milano cookies for cheaper or a box of chips ahoy. The only special one is the Carmel Delights/ Somoas and I actually don't like those :/ I'm not a fan of coconut.

mNmL0ver14s avatar mNmL0ver14 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@mNmL0ver14 yeah exactly. You could get a box of milano cookies for cheaper or a box of chips ahoy. The only special one is the...

ooh! I'm eating samoas right now.. Even though I'm a girl scout the most I ever buy is 1 box a year.. I agree that they're overprices, but half of the cookies aren't even in stores..

@PurplePermissionHaha ooh! I'm eating samoas right now.. Even though I'm a girl scout the most I ever buy is 1 box a year.. I agree that...

haha I have a closed box of somoas just laying there waiting to be eaten but my parents don't eat sweets and I don't like them :P Yeah we only ever buy one box as well.
I dunno I just don't find the cookies to be that appealing. Maybe its because I'm more of a chocolate lover than shortbread and whatnot but i'll admit that once I start munching on them, I can't stop. It's like the slip nicotine into the cookies! but I'd choose chocolate chip cookies over GS cookies any day.