+193

Finding a needle in a haystack is a lot harder if you're a Mormon, amirite?

Sinners avatar Jokes & Humour
5 43
The voters have decided that Sinner is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

whats a magnet?

Because they can't use magnets?

Porkss avatar Porks Yeah You Are +10Reply

LOL, four votes and already on the homepage? How?

Hah, okay. I'm LDS (Yeah. LDS. Not Mormon. It's the same thing. Most of us like LDS better ;) ) and I assure all of you that I do know how magnets work and so does everybody else in my church. So...thanks for the laughs. :)

yum smilie yum smilie yum smilie

... I'm pretty sure most Mormons know how to use magnets.

I don't get this post

@I don't get this post

Mormons don't use magnets.
Needles are magnetic.
Hay is not.

Sinners avatar Sinner Yeah You Are +2Reply

Why can't Mormons use magnets?

I thought Mormons were the ones you were supposed to ask about magnets...

Haha Mormons? I'm pretty sure that I know how to use a magnet...

I'm Mormon, I use magnets and get how they work, but I also thought this was funny to a certain extent. A joke is a joke.

is it honestly this big of a deal?! there will never be a joke that EVERYONE thinks is funny. you might as well all get over it now.

Lawl. You're awesome.

DeezNutss avatar DeezNuts Yeah You Are 0Reply

PROBLEM MORMONS?
http://www.vitka.org/

AppleZachs avatar AppleZach Yeah You Are 0Reply

Umm i'm Mormon (LDS) and I use magnets... and i've never even touched hay in my life. I live in the city. Do your research idiot.

@Umm i'm Mormon (LDS) and I use magnets... and i've never even touched hay in my life. I live in the city. Do your...

How do magnets work?

Wait no.

How do jokes work? Because you don't seem to know. Do YOUR research.

Sinners avatar Sinner Yeah You Are +14Reply

YEAH AMISH

I don't get this meme.
explain or link please?

@I don't get this meme. explain or link please?

It's pretty dumb. Apparently Insane Clown Posse wrote a song about miracles and asking how magnets work and now it's a big lame joke.

@Sqwancho It's pretty dumb. Apparently Insane Clown Posse wrote a song about miracles and asking how magnets work and now...

If Mormons can't accept a joke about magnets and get so worked up over it, how can you expect equality? Jews, Muslims, Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Sikhs... you name it, they all have to put up with religious jokes all the time. Instead of getting up in arms and angry about magnets, just accept the joke, laugh about it, and move on. People will lose interest if you stopped getting annoyed by it.

Sinners avatar Sinner Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Sinner If Mormons can't accept a joke about magnets and get so worked up over it, how can you expect equality? Jews...

I'm not against Mormon jokes in general, and I'm not really caught up in it, I just think it's a dumb joke because it doesn't make a whole lot of sense compared to other jokes that could be made.

that miracles song?
yeah, annoying memes and jokes will never die, annoying ignorant people will do it for fun, for acceptance as being cool...etc conformity.. like hating on justin bieber...etc

Ummmmm... I'm pretty sure that's Amish... =)