+340

Boys care about the size of their penises more than girls do, amirite?

Owenfcs avatar
3 9
The voters have decided that Owenfc is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Boys also care more about the size of girl's boobs than girls do.

Perpetuals avatar Perpetual Yeah You Are +10Reply

On the contrary. I care quite a bit about my penis size.

Girls care about how they look more than boys do.

eldoritos avatar eldorito Yeah You Are +4Reply

It is actually women who make the bigger fuss on size of penis AND breasts. Men generally care not for larger breasts and will not turn a girl down for smaller sizes. Women will turn down a man with a smaller penis despite it still being functioning. If it was up to men do you REALLY think big would be what you brag about? The average is 5 to 6 inches long and very few have above 9. If it was down to men smaller would be cooler.

Unuseds avatar Unused No Way -7Reply
@Unused It is actually women who make the bigger fuss on size of penis AND breasts. Men generally care not for larger...

That's weird because every guy I have ever talked to says they like big chested girls

@1112298

I guess I consider Cs big lol but maybe that's because I'm thin with Cs so they look huge haha

HAHAHAH I remember an amirite about this
it went something along the lines of
"Guys be happy, as least you got something to expect from our boobs, all us girls have to do is hope"

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are +4Reply

But... You can't clearly see the size of a penis until you're already with him...

Edit: Captca was "Mouth watering"