+286

As you grow up, the job you want to do becomes more realistic. As a kid, you wanted to do something cool which earned you a lot of money. As you reach adulthood, you want to do something that you can really get into and enjoy, while still earning you money. As you reach your 40's though, you'll just want to do something else, amirite?

Sinners avatar
3 7
The voters have decided that Sinner is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I think my dream is still unrealistic to actually get, but I will still damn well try.

When I was really young though; I wanted to be a teletubbie, if you don't know what that is google is your friend.

@Retooser So is mine, but I'm working for a degree towards it anyway. Good luck to you!

Same, I'm still going to do all the necessary things to try and succeed at it and perhaps there is a small chance I might be lucky for once!
Good luck in your degree and I wish you loads of luck, rare nice person on the internet!

I used to just want to be rich. I would just somehow get millions of dollars.

Katffros avatar Katffro Yeah You Are +2Reply

I think when most of us were kids we wanted to be something that hardly paid anything. :P

@I think when most of us were kids we wanted to be something that hardly paid anything. :P

This is so true - I remember being like 7 or 8 and watching the checkout person at the grocery store scan the things and think "WOW, I want to do THAT someday!"