+160

Do cannibals really exist? Have you ever met one? amirite?

ashnicoleluvsblgs avatar
1 11
The voters have decided that ashnicoleluvsblg is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Have you met a Mongolian? Have you ever met a Tibetan? Have you ever met someone from Sierra Leone?
..By your logic they probably don't exist either.

CatMans avatar CatMan No Way +15Reply
@1113183

Oh, there is. It's right next to The United States of Sadism, and across the Lake of Statutory Rape is Necropililand. It's on the continent called "Depravity".

@1113183

That's not what I meant. I meant that just because you've never met someone of a certain...race/gender or preferred meal ..it doesn't mean they don't exist.
Or maybe you're the cannibal and you're trying to hide it ;]

CatMans avatar CatMan No Way +3Reply
@CatMan Sweet :)

Oh and when I said the thing about it not being a country, I meant because those places are all countries so there are probably people living there so they would be called mongolians and tibetans (I don't know if I spelled that right, I'm on mobile so can't see your comment).

If I say yes, I'm saying yes I met one. If I say no, I'm saying no they do exist. THERE IS NO PROPER ANSWER!!!

you will die before meeting one he'll eat ya

Oh yes. Very much so.

YouTube video thumbnailn't worry, no gore in the video.)

Jamestown!

Yes - they exist.

Have I met one? I don't know. I haven't been to regions where aboriginal tribes practice cannibalism ... but it's not like Jeffrey Dahmer went around wearing a sign.