+414

It's pretty dumb when black people get all offended and think you're racist if you say they're black. It's like if white people were to say 'I'm not white, I'm PEACH, damn it!" Amirite?

littlewonders avatar
19 9
The voters have decided that littlewonder is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I've never had that happen, but it's worse when someones telling a story and they go, "Not to be racist, but this black guy......." or "This black...oh sorry was that racist? African American chick....." Do people even know what racism is?

OhPleases avatar OhPlease Yeah You Are +11Reply

I hate it when people e African American. I mean my ancestors from forever are from there. I have never been to Africa before and I think I am more American than half the people I know. So just say black

Ellens avatar Ellen Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Ellen I hate it when people e African American. I mean my ancestors from forever are from there. I have never been to...

I've tried to start saying "Black" once I thought about that.
Then again, it doesn't come up that often...

I'm European American!

Mitchhps avatar Mitchhp Yeah You Are +3Reply

Thanks to people like that, people think I'll be offended if they so much as mention the word 'black'. It's really annoying.

Inu_chans avatar Inu_chan Yeah You Are +3Reply

Or when they're like "I'm not black, I'm dark brown." It's exactly like your reference "I'm not white, I'm peach."

Kaitlyns avatar Kaitlyn Yeah You Are +2Reply

I'm European American!

Mitchhps avatar Mitchhp Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1125865

you know what ELSE is annoying? your comment.

@1126359

you know whats even more annoying? panda bears.