+206

Vegetarians: The most annoying thing ever is when people say "If vegetarians love animals so much, why do they eat their food?". Excuse me, I wasn't aware I ate hay and grass, amirite?

2 17

It's a fucking stupid argument. I'm not a vegetarian myself but I don't see why people would protest AGAINST vegetarians. It doesn't make sense.

PETA. People Eat Tasty Animals

EXACTLY! And the things we eat can will probably generate another or many more in its place.

@SailPlane EXACTLY! And the things we eat can will probably generate another or many more in its place.

But plants don't have to be killed for parts of them to be eaten, whereas it would be extremely strange to cut off chunks of a pig or a cow while leaving it alive.

or when they question whyyyy we are vegetarians. Like come'on. It's a puhhhretty similar reason for the majority of us

Snozzberrys avatar Snozzberry Yeah You Are -6Reply
@Snozzberry or when they question whyyyy we are vegetarians. Like come'on. It's a puhhhretty similar reason for the...

People are vegetarians for different reasons. Some do it for health reasons. Others do it because they are animal rights activists. One of my friends became a vegetarian a year ago, and I asked her if it was either of those reasons. She told me she became a vegetarian "Just for the hell of it."

Yaaa I didn't think when I posted. I came back to delete it, but you made a good point- so .. forever my shitty comment will stay

Snozzberrys avatar Snozzberry Yeah You Are +2Reply