+290

You'd exercise more if you had a buddy to do it with, amirite?

Collies avatar
1 16
The voters have decided that Collie is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

i'd rather not.. i would feel pathetic if they were faster than me, or they would slow me down. i can't really chat and jog anyway.

Pugs avatar Pug No Way +5Reply
@Pug i'd rather not.. i would feel pathetic if they were faster than me, or they would slow me down. i can't really chat...

just stay quiet and stare at each other with a soul piercing intensity as you jog lol

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are +9Reply
@TalkingRice just stay quiet and stare at each other with a soul piercing intensity as you jog lol

Protip: Don't add the 'lol' at the end of your own joke.

Still funny, though.

@Emperorerror Protip: Don't add the 'lol' at the end of your own joke. Still funny, though.

It makes it look more casual and not serious/douchbaggy

And thanks lol

TalkingRices avatar TalkingRice Yeah You Are +2Reply
@TalkingRice It makes it look more casual and not serious/douchbaggy And thanks lol

I see what you're getting at. But no one would think you were serious, and it's not really douchebaggy; although I suppose I could be wrong with both of those statements.

On a side note, hopefully I didn't sound too douchebaggy myself by saying 'protip'. It certainly pisses me off when people say it to me, haha.

Running isn't the only workout... some people lift weights and well workout... and need spotters.

It's about get very sexual in here.

Montanas avatar Montana Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Montana It's about get very sexual in here.

Yeah, if I had a buddy to do it with, I'd be getting a lot more exercise, amirite?

When everybody thinks of working out they think of going to a gym. I don't see the point. You move around some heavy objects and get fit. Why not do some sort of manual labor? Then you can lose weight, gain some muscle, AND do some sort of productive work at the same time.

Maybe not, I feel like people judge me when I workout. Completely irrational, I know.

Nope. I thought it would be easier, but it wasn't. My friend said she would help me, little did i know she used me to boost her self confidence. All i would hear was "wow, youre tired already!?" Nd "if you're tired you can stop, i can come back by myself"..... -_-

Nah, not if the other person is lazy, then they'd just bring you down to their level, since that's what your body naturally wants to do anyway. I know cos, I was that friend!