+271

It should be illegal to chew with your mouth open, amirite?

steelerman113s avatar
5 17
The voters have decided that steelerman113 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

If you want to do that, go stand out in the cow pasture. Where you belong.

kimmyys avatar kimmyy Yeah You Are +8Reply

What kind of nation would make bad habits illegal? What's next, picking your nose? Forgeting to shower? We'd all be in jail

@1119011

That, as there is with most things, a special case. For the majority of the people in the world, it's a bad habit.

kimmyys avatar kimmyy Yeah You Are -1Reply
@1119011

You shouldn't be trying to breath while you've got a mouth full of food. I see what you mean though.

@1119236

Maybe I'm just a fast eater.

@StickCaveman Through my nose.

i thought you held your breath cuz "You shouldn't be trying to breath while you've got a mouth full of food."

The badasses at school wouldn't be the druggies and the alcoholics anymore. Now, anyone with sloppy eating habits would be rebellious BAMFs.

More leather jackets would have to be produced. A biker gang would be formed. Together, the league of open-mouth chewers would migrate from city to city terrorizing citizens with their law-breaking daredevil natures.

frozensockss avatar frozensocks Yeah You Are +5Reply

I think yawning without covering your mouth is more of a nuisance because at least when someone chews with their mouth open you don't see all the way down their esophagus and up their nose.

i have a naturally small mouth with big teeth and it's hard for me to chew with my mouth closed...