+166

After dealing with freezing temperatures and inches of snow for three, maybe four months, when the day comes where it hits 50, maybe 60, degrees, it's wonderful, amirite?

pokerface111s avatar
1 8
The voters have decided that pokerface111 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I always feel so left out of these posts.
I'm from Florida, so it's more like "HOLY FUCK IT'S UNDER 70!"

If you're Australian, it's the other way around, lol. I'm hanging out for the first day that it's under 38 degrees (100 degrees for you wacky Americans.)

That's shorts and flip-flops weather in Colorado!

insachels avatar insachel Yeah You Are 0Reply
@insachel That's shorts and flip-flops weather in Colorado!

I was just going to say that I've seen people in shorts and flip flops already here in western Pennsylvania... we recently hit 65 degrees. haha

lauren4004s avatar lauren4004 Yeah You Are 0Reply

We didn't have any snow or freezing weather in Michigan, so its not that big of a deal lmao

@MusicalXMolly We didn't have any snow or freezing weather in Michigan, so its not that big of a deal lmao

Yeah I know -_- It's disappointing, I was looking forward to the ample amount of snow days we normally have!

pokerface111s avatar pokerface111 Yeah You Are 0Reply