+412

There are some really simple designs that you take for granted, such as the slanted end of the bath tub, amirite?

Sinners avatar
2 20
The voters have decided that Sinner is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

my bath tub doesn't have a slanted end :(

@danilol my bath tub doesn't have a slanted end :(

Mine either, I don't think I've ever had a slanted bathtub and I've lived in 4+ different houses so this kinda confused me wary smilie

I'm homeless and what's a bathtub??

@I'm homeless and what's a bathtub??

(Hobo Henrey): Henrey, what are you talking about? We always take baths together! d smilie

@(Hobo Henrey): Henrey, what are you talking about? We always take baths together!

(Hobo Bobo): Sitting in a puddle doesn't count Bobo, I just let you do them thing to me because i enjoy them, it doesn't help me get clean at all.

@(Hobo Bobo): @1124482 (Hobo Henrey): anons talking to themselves

I'm the first Hobo, i have no clue who the second one is.

@im the second

Yeah i don't know who you are.

@i am you i am me

No really. Who the fuck are you?

@WolfeDeWary Prove it.

Well... Wolfy is in my name box, Wolfy is in yours... You're obviously talking to yourself.

@Well... Wolfy is in my name box, Wolfy is in yours... You're obviously talking to yourself.

What the hell man really? You are playing mind games with me, i'm starting to doubt myself now.

@1124814

So who was the third person, pretending to be me?

Nah, look at the number of the comments- those are pretty far apart. Usually if it's the same person they don't wait very long so the comment numbers are really close together.

this one has been done already >:(