+530

Irish History Timeline : potatoes whiskey poetry potatoes whisky music fistfights whisky, NO POTATOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D: potatoes whisky JFK whisky potatoes U2, amirite?

Faliums avatar Jokes & Humour
63 19
The voters have decided that Falium is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It was better on Failbook as "NO POTATOES!" than your multiple exclamation points and D: face.

@Adria It was better on Failbook as "NO POTATOES!" than your multiple exclamation points and D: face.

I enjoyed the multiple exclamation points and D: face, it added effect.

thePretenders avatar thePretender Yeah You Are +11Reply

Lamebook and/or Failbook?

Good job. You figured out how to copy from failbook.

applause

What about Northern Ireland? You could've at least thrown in "Bobby Sands" or "that bitch Margaret Thatcher"...

@monstrosity What about Northern Ireland? You could've at least thrown in "Bobby Sands" or "that bitch Margaret Thatcher"...

margaret thatcher was from in england and was prime minister of the entire united kingdom.

@margaret thatcher was from in england and was prime minister of the entire united kingdom.

Thanks for telling me what I already knew.

Margaret Thatcher is deeply hated by the Northern Irish, mainly because of her reaction to the hunger strikes in the eighties.

She basically stands for British oppression in N. Ireland.

Made me lol. y smilie

I want a potato now, fuck you.

ohhhh lordy

Am I the only one who finds this a wee bit offensive