+172

Srategy: when eating 2 tacos, hold the first one over the second one so that when some of the meat falls out of the first one, it will land in the second one, filling it with more deliciousness, amirite?

I_Hate_Farmville69s avatar Food & Drink
2 9
The voters have decided that I_Hate_Farmville69 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Who eats two tacos at once?

@Nacklefoodle Who eats two tacos at once?

I think they mean when you have two tacos on your plate and as you eat one, you lean over the second, which is still on the plate, so anything that falls out lands in the second taco.

@Technically yes, but you're still eating one at a time.

Well that's no excuse. Two tacos is two tacos, and that's too much.

@Nacklefoodle Well that's no excuse. Two tacos is two tacos, and that's too much.

Are you saying that eating two tacos is too much? Or just having two on one plate? Because I find that two on one plate is much more convenient than getting one at a time.

@Are you saying that eating two tacos is too much? Or just having two on one plate? Because I find that two on one...

To need to eat TWO full servings of something, you must be either American or really really hungry. And the latter of those isn't even that frequent a condition.

@Nacklefoodle To need to eat TWO full servings of something, you must be either American or really really hungry. And the latter...

Have you ever even eaten a taco? Because I don't know about you, but I don't find one taco completely filling, I usually eat two in one meal. And I am neither American nor really hungry when I have them, one just doesn't fill me up.

Sounds like a good idea.