+324

People in horror movies find really bad hiding spots. "Oh no! The murderer is coming! Quick, he'll never check behind this door!" Amirite?

IanMcGs avatar
8 6
The voters have decided that IanMcG is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

"I'll listen for him by pressing my ear onto this thing door... Oh crap! He stabbed my ear through the door! Who could have seen that coming?!"

Or under the bed.

In House of Wax, the girl hid under the wax priest's clothes which was pretty creative...well at least for me.

@BarneyStinsonRocks In House of Wax, the girl hid under the wax priest's clothes which was pretty creative...well at least for me.

if you think about it, who WOULD check behind the door? under the bed is obvious or anything you can hide inside of, but you just open the door and look around the room, you wouldnt look behind a stupid obvious place like behind the./

Honestly, if I was ever in any sort of situation like that, I would probably just run like hell, not hide and hope the murderer doesn't have the sense to actually look for me.