+330

Sometimes when you are exhausted in the morning, you lust to be in bed with a pillow so much that it's almost sexual. amirite?

Pedo_Cats avatar
12 11
The voters have decided that Pedo_Cat is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Did you get this off of Urban Dictionary? They have a definition like this.

Jennitalias avatar Jennitalia Yeah You Are 0Reply
@SuperFastJellyFish Hmmmmm.....

@1152614 (Jennitalia): @1152615 (SuperFastJellyFish): i'm not gonna lie, the definition for pillow lust (or something like that) gave me this idea. don't hate. at least i cite my sources :P

Pedo_Cats avatar Pedo_Cat Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Pedo_Cat @1152614 (Jennitalia): @1152615 (SuperFastJellyFish): i'm not gonna lie, the definition for pillow lust (or...

Ugh where did you do that? I'm pretty sure I cited your source down below. You're welcome.

This was definitely stolen from Urban Dictionary. It's defined as "pillow lust" http://www.urbandictionary.com/...defid=5642561. If you're not even going to try to be original, stop posting on amirite. & you're a dumbass for stealing one of the 'words of the day' because there's a lot of people who get daily emails about it.

It's people like you who make amirite just a repeat of every other site. Post something unique or don't post at all.

@Paper_Clip It's people like you who make amirite just a repeat of every other site. Post something unique or don't post at all.

@1152659 (ABCDEFGHIJK): believe it or not, you don't have completely original posts either, not all posts haver to come from a quantum leap of thinking. They just must be original to this site.

Pedo_Cats avatar Pedo_Cat Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Pedo_Cat @1152659 (ABCDEFGHIJK): believe it or not, you don't have completely original posts either, not all posts haver to...

& then eventually when every site has the same shit, a new site will be formed, and it'll be and endless cycle of the same shit all over again. & I have a total of two posts, all of which came from my own mind.

@Paper_Clip & then eventually when every site has the same shit, a new site will be formed, and it'll be and endless cycle of...

@1153558 (ABCDEFGHIJK): ...I must give you props for your homepaged post. I like that one. But if you post as many as I have, you may subconsciously find yourself twisting already existing ideas as well. try it :)

Pedo_Cats avatar Pedo_Cat Yeah You Are +1Reply