+370

With the way America is going, they should start making bras for men. amirite?

BeautifulNightmares avatar Jokes & Humour
4 26
The voters have decided that BeautifulNightmare is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Haha this makes me think of 'the Bro' from Seinfeld

@1118930

Actually, no. And that would be really disgusting. It's also pretty disgusting when there's a guy in your gym class who has boobs bigger than yours and when he runs they jiggle

they should also make a bra that supports back boobs.

"The survey finds that 36.6% of Americans are overweight and 26.5% obese." that's about a third. Not 60%. Not 100%. 26.5%
http://www.webmd.com/diet/news/...ericans-swells
so fuck off

@Kiwimango9 "The survey finds that 36.6% of Americans are overweight and 26.5% obese." that's about a third. Not 60%. Not 100%...

26.5 is too much too. go the the grocery store (a place fat people have to go to) start couting off randome people, and see how many of everyone of them looks like they have a weight problem.

dickys avatar dicky No Way 0Reply
@dicky 26.5 is too much too. go the the grocery store (a place fat people have to go to) start couting off randome people...

I'm not saying it's a good thing. I'm just sick and tired of other countries refering to us as a whole as obese. I'm not fat, no one in my family is fat, and most kids in my school have their weight under control except for a couple lazy people and one kid who has health problems. Yes, we have obese people in our country, but so does every other country! It pisses me off when they stereotype us like that.

@Kiwimango9 I'm not saying it's a good thing. I'm just sick and tired of other countries refering to us as a whole as obese...

me freaking too. unless theyve been here, they cant say shit. honestly how the fuck do they obtain those statistics anyways? i mean, they cant be counting off any public place saying 1 in every 4 people is fat cuz its just not true. im guessing it would be some sort of website with some sort of survey and a lot of people who arent fat think they are and only fat people would be on the website that was asking, like an american heart health site or soemthing.

dickys avatar dicky No Way 0Reply
@dicky me freaking too. unless theyve been here, they cant say shit. honestly how the fuck do they obtain those statistics...

Exactly. I don't know how they get their statistics, but obviously they're not accurate.

I don't really have anything to say about your arguement, but I'd just like to say that most over-weight people would probably spend more time/money stocking up on burgers from McDonalds and other fast food places than grocery stores. hmm smilie

Oh my freaking gosh, they do :(. EWW

Why wouldn't they just use the bras already on the market? They're not gender specific.

Those have been in existence for ages

omg ... so now america will have two types of women

1. female women

2. male women

lol...

statistics say 60% of americans are over weight. that is BULLSHIT. step outside. where do they even get those statistics from anyway? a site about obecity asking you how much you weigh? the majority of people on a site like that would obviously be fat. i have no idea how they conducted the survey saying 60% of us are overweight, but seriously i go outside and 90% of the people are normal to maybe a teensy but chunky but mostly normal.