+215

There is no such thing as a 'normal person.' It's all just a conspiracy cooked up by the government to psychologically have people conform to their own ideal of what people should be like, amirite?

Artemiss avatar
4 20
The voters have decided that Artemis is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

:O well said!

applause
I'm so proud... tear sniff

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Vliss :O well said! applause I'm so proud... tear sniff

:DDDDDDDD THANK YOU!!

I totally thought that up on my own. c:

Artemiss avatar Artemis Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Artemis :DDDDDDDD THANK YOU!! I totally thought that up on my own. c:

You abnormal broccoli.... Why you have to be the abnormal one? Why can't you be mango or strawberry or cherry? Why you have to be a vegetable?

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Vliss You abnormal broccoli.... Why you have to be the abnormal one? Why can't you be mango or strawberry or cherry? Why...

Because I hate mangoes, cherries, and strawberry is over done.

But broccoli, I like broccoli, and no one else really does. It's different, and I refuse to submit to the governments attempts at brain washing their countries. That's why.

@Artemis Because I hate mangoes, cherries, and strawberry is over done. But broccoli, I like broccoli, and no one else...

Broccoli is like spinach, the government has tried to brainwash kids into eating healthy vegetables. You are just going along with it...

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Vliss Broccoli is like spinach, the government has tried to brainwash kids into eating healthy vegetables. You are just...

No way. Kids eat cheese on their broccoli, I do nothing of the sort. I eat broccoli because I want to, in order to spite the government. :/

They think they're winning, but I'm SO five steps ahead of them. ;D

@Artemis No way. Kids eat cheese on their broccoli, I do nothing of the sort. I eat broccoli because I want to, in order to...

lol. Hai do you want some candy? I heard it's more rebellious than conforming to eating broccoli.

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Vliss lol. Hai do you want some candy? I heard it's more rebellious than conforming to eating broccoli.

:O

Do I have to get in that white van with the blacked out windows to get it? >.>

@Artemis :O Do I have to get in that white van with the blacked out windows to get it? >.>

No.... of course not! That's something Oink or Chromana would make you do... :P

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Artemis Lol. Suuuure. So then, where is your candy. >.>

I'm express shipping it to India. Should be there in about 5-7 business days. :) It will make you Artisticandy.

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Artemis Lol. Kay. But I still like Broccoli. :O

Okay, fine! I'll give my candy to somebody who deserves it. >.> Someone who doesn't want to "Go green" with their diet to be normal how the government wants them to be.

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Vliss Okay, fine! I'll give my candy to somebody who deserves it. >.> Someone who doesn't want to "Go green" with their...

HEY! You watch your mouth. D:<

Going Green is nawt something I'm doing. There is no harm in eating the broccolis. Besides, your candy is probably filled with date rape type drugs. No thank you.

If normal is everyone being the same, and everyone's different, then no to people are the same, and what is normal?