+162

Whenever a teacher is late to class, there's always one kid who feels the need to remind everyone how long they're required to sit there until they can leave without getting in trouble. And then when the teacher eventually walks in (which he/she always does) it's like something died, and everyone becomes really depressed because that something was hope. Amirite?

Treemeister5643s avatar Education
3 5
The voters have decided that Treemeister5643 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

... Is this some weird school rule that only happens in specific schools? 'Cause I've never heard of this.

@AdonisBatheus ... Is this some weird school rule that only happens in specific schools? 'Cause I've never heard of this.

in California, if the teacher is more than 15 minutes late to class, you are legally allowed to leave. (it might be 20 minutes, actually.) not sure about other states and countries though.

fuster_clucks avatar fuster_cluck Yeah You Are +1Reply

My Spanish teacher just doesn't show up sometimes. It's awesome.