+202

It'd be nice if we lived in a world where all types of jokes were acceptable. Where "offensive" jokes weren't considered offensive, and you could tell them to anyone and they'd laugh, amirite?

genes avatar
1 7
The voters have decided that gene is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I still think it'd be nicer to live in a world where people don't have to offend each other in order to be considered funny. This kinda sounds like the post of someone whose "wit" depends solely on insulting people... :S

@I still think it'd be nicer to live in a world where people don't have to offend each other in order to be...

It would be even nicer if morons didn't take everything so seriously and think that we are trying to be mean by making a joke, and that it was even part of the intention.

I'm of two minds. One the one hand, I think many people are way too sensitive nowadays and can't take a joke. But on the other hand, well how offensive? Sometimes by making too light of a situation you are suggesting that it shouldn't be taken seriously. The sad truth is that not everyone can differentiate between what's completely a joke and what truth with a humerus spin is.

nah, offensive jokes are the main reason why they are funny.

"what does God say when black people are born? -'whoops. Burnt another one'"
Someone told that to me and I really didn't find it that funny. It might be because I am black, but not all offensive "jokes" are necessarily funny...

I dream of a new world. A better world. A world in which people of all colors and creeds can appreciate artistic comedy of dead baby jokes.

What a world that would be.

I am so offended by this.

soberlikekeshas avatar soberlikekesha Yeah You Are 0Reply