+649

Girls are like crayons. The slutty ones are the simple colors like red and blue and they get used /passed around the most. The truly beautiful ones are the white crayons, which contain every color, but they don’t see themselves as beautiful because no one ever wants them. They just have to wait until someone comes along who is smart enough to use a black piece of paper, amirite?

realdizzys avatar Relationships
79 36
The voters have decided that realdizzy is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Sorry, I don't see a connection

...You mean, the "truly beautiful" ones are the ones that are almost always useless?

Are you implying interracial sex?

@Stwentytwo Are you implying interracial sex?

What's wrong with interracial?

Uuugh these metaphor posts are getting so overused and annoying. Stop it already!

I'm sorry what is the black paper in this metaphor?

@Waffles321 I'm sorry what is the black paper in this metaphor?

Have you ever used a white crayon on white paper? It doesn't work well, it works the best on black paper. It not about race, it's about true beauty.

I don't know if the analogy quite fits, but it's a nice way to think of it.

RACIST.

Stage3_Unicorns avatar Stage3_Unicorn Yeah You Are +11Reply

white reflects all colors, black contains every color.... but yeah its cute, and very accurate

this is stupid.

@this is stupid.

Actually, this is intelligent.

I don't know about the white crayon...I'm a pretty big fan of cerulean.

Kateismes avatar Kateisme Yeah You Are +4Reply

Screw all these negative comments, I love this and it describes me and teenage girls in general. Trolls be trollin'.

I like it! Good job lol

bccheerchick94s avatar bccheerchick94 Yeah You Are +1Reply

sounds like some interratial butt sex!!

I would use the white crayon to blend with the red to make pink. :)

@1120587

Aww, how cute.

Stage3_Unicorns avatar Stage3_Unicorn Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1121799

what the fuck man what the fuck, dont steal her thing D:

@1121935

No, this is Patrick.

@Nonchalant_Nina No, this is Patrick.

I can't believe you're not butter.

Suns avatar Sun Yeah You Are +9Reply
@1122482

Well, on white paper (which is the only type of paper most people use) white crayons are kind of ineffective. To get actual use out of them, you have to be willing to go out of your way, either to go buy different coloured paper, or to draw on white paper with the white crayon and then colour over it with another colour to see it, but I'm not too sure where that would fit into the metaphor... :P

@1122500

No, I meant Amrite's metaphor posts in general.

@1122503

i just had french toast for dinner. wooot!

@1122555

i feel accomplished in life now.(:

Very cute! :3

MrsDays avatar MrsDay Yeah You Are 0Reply

Adorable ! :) I love the analogy. +cutee !

are you saying that all the beautiful girls are reserved for black men?

CORNHOLIOs avatar CORNHOLIO Yeah You Are -2Reply
@CORNHOLIO are you saying that all the beautiful girls are reserved for black men?

No, are you saying that all other colours of "girls" are only reserved for white men because red and blue are used on white paper? Stop thinking of black paper as a black man.

There's nothing wrong with a girl having sex with multiple people. It doesn't make her any less worthy or special than a virgin. Maybe I'm reading too far into this, though.

@ImInAJar There's nothing wrong with a girl having sex with multiple people. It doesn't make her any less worthy or special...

If she had sex with a bunch of different people in a short period of time, I think most people would lose respect for her.

@If she had sex with a bunch of different people in a short period of time, I think most people would lose respect...

(different anonymous): I'm not saying a bunch of people in a short period of time. That's a bit overboard, but that's anyone's personal choice. All I'm saying is that virgins aren't any better than anyone else. And I don't think teenagers should be having sex, just because of the emotional/physical consequences. This coming from a virgin.

This is probably the most useless analogy I've ever heard.

I may as-well make a relevant comment, but instead, first!!

So you're implying only black people get beautiful white girls? That would explain why my girlfriend is ugly as fuck.

@TheAshtinProject So you're implying only black people get beautiful white girls? That would explain why my girlfriend is ugly as fuck.

The analogy is implying that the black paper shows the colour, it has nothing to do with race. He's/She's saying that no one uses the white crayon, it doesn't mean the girl is white.