+292

Can a nudist wear jewelry and still be a nudist? What about a hat? If a nudist was going to play baseball, would they wear a cup? What about football? Do they wrap themselves in a towel when they get out of the shower, or do they not bother because everyone has already seen everything? How much do they shave? Food for thought, amirite?

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar
5 16
The voters have decided that FlyingGuineaPig is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

*NUDE for thought. hello smilie

And what do they do in winter?

It would be pretty awkward for a female nudist on her period cause no matter what she did everyone would know.

I don't get the shaving part

@annie I don't get the shaving part

Well, if you were a female nudist, would you just shave your legs or would you keep going?

Are children naked too? If so, it'll be a pedophile's paradise.

1. Walk out into public wearing only a necklace and a hat. If you get arrested for indecent exposure, then you're probably still considered nude.
2. Think about this. A nudist walks around naked, but suddenly needs to cover themselves after taking a shower? What?
3. Who gives a fuck how much they shave?

MrRites avatar MrRite No Way -16Reply
@MrRite 1. Walk out into public wearing only a necklace and a hat. If you get arrested for indecent exposure, then you're...

Nudist = person living in a nudist colony where nudity is expected and no one is going to be arrested for indecent exposure.

My post = musings about the lives of such people

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +24Reply
@FlyingGuineaPig Nudist = person living in a nudist colony where nudity is expected and no one is going to be arrested for indecent...

Regardless of where they are, my point remains the same. I'm sure jewelry and a hat does not a clothed person make. However, I must apologize for the rude and aggressive manner in which I replied. That's some troll stuff I pulled, and that's not me. Whether or not I thought the questions were easy to answer, it doesn't give me a right to act like a jackass, and I'm truly sorry.

MrRites avatar MrRite No Way +16Reply
@twisted_memories I think they'd use a towel because they still gotta dry off...

USING a towel is different from wrapping themselves in one, which serves no purpose other than temporary coverings

MrRites avatar MrRite No Way +3Reply
@MrRite USING a towel is different from wrapping themselves in one, which serves no purpose other than temporary coverings

I dunno, I walk around naked after a shower, but I generally like a towel wrapped around my hips because my legs get cold... But once I'm totally dry, well, off that goes lol. (I'm not a nudest, but I live alone so...)