+546

Everyone says love hurts, but that isn’t true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Envy hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain and makes us feel wonderful again. Love is the only thing in this world that does not hurt. amirite?

xtabithaxos avatar Relationships
81 13
The voters have decided that xtabithaxo is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Masturbation usually feels pretty good too.

Reposts hurt =P

I was going to vote YYA but then I read the last statement and changed my mind. Love doesn't hurt. The negative feelings that come with it does. But there are other things that don't hurt.

Uh happiness doesn't hurt.

love doesn't hurt

I SAW THIS POST A REALLY REALLY REALLY LONG TIME AGO.

my caps was accidentally on haha

Bum love.

Everyone says love hurts, but that isn’t true. Guns hurt. Knives hurt. Getting tortured hurts. Rape hurts. Everyone gets these things confused with love, but in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain and makes us feel like absolute shit again. Jello is the only thing in this world that does not hurt. amirite?

@1137441

I'm pretty sure the feeling of love doesn't hurt. Maybe the possibilities of a negative outcome might hurt, but love doesn't hurt. It isn't love if it hurts.

xtabithaxos avatar xtabithaxo Yeah You Are +1Reply

Cool story bro.

Love hurts a lot, actually. Have you ever loved someone that doesn't love you back? That's one of the most painful things in the world. And even if the love is mutual, what about the constant worry that comes with loving someone? Often when you love someone, you tend to worry about them irrationally. You worry that something will happen to them or that they'll be taken from you. Love is one of the best things, if not the best thing in the world. I agree that it can cover up the hurt, but it can also cause it.

i think you practically live on amirite. whenever i go to the just in page there is about 10 posts from you. just calm down a little. maybe write some poems or express all these feelings in a journal instead of flooding this website with your thoughts.