+587

I am the author of my life. Unfortunately I am writing in pen so I can't erase my mistakes. My only option is to turn the page and start a new chapter, amirite?

gameboy5s avatar
86 17
The voters have decided that gameboy5 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

dude I have white out if you need to borrow it.

Montanas avatar Montana No Way +32Reply
@Montana dude I have white out if you need to borrow it.

If you wanna get philosophical about that....white out takes time to get fixed in, if you bump it even slightly, it smudges and the previous writing is revealed, and even then, it can wear out.

But I like your point...

This sounds like it came from some Disney Channel Original movie. Or Lizzie McGuire.

Dude, that was as deep as deep dish pizza.

SEXY_BEASTs avatar SEXY_BEAST Yeah You Are +7Reply

How deep, inspiring, and thought provoking. I feel as if my day has purpose now. I will not go to sleep tonight until I further analyze this post.

yo ho ho and a bottle of ink
it's a writer's life for me :)

H14L11Ps avatar H14L11P Yeah You Are +4Reply

I've heard this 4059045 times

youre trying to hard to sound profound. chilllll

This is why I use a computer. I can erase stuff. Not only that, I can bold shit too. I CAN MOTHERFUCKING BOLD MY WHOLE LIFE!!!

Why does everyone hate this post so much? I think it's a good quote, no matter where it came from.

Invisibles avatar Invisible Yeah You Are +2Reply

How do you die? Is it when you run out of paper, or run out of ink?

This is about as corny as a corn kernel

justaskmes avatar justaskme Yeah You Are 0Reply

And then does this mean that everyone you know is really just fictional characters that came from your imagination?

And it might just be me, but I'm pretty sure no one would want to read such a boring book.

erase-able pens

@OnePenguin erase-able pens

DUDE! Dont you get it, he doesn't own an erasable writing utensil...

nice facebook post! :)