+424

The songs without lyrics, the ones that make people feel a range of emotions purely through melody, those are what should be the highest praised form of music, amirite?

Artemiss avatar Music
15 17
The voters have decided that Artemis is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Kingdom Hearts soundtrack. <3 :D

the halo soundtrack :)

Big_Bosss avatar Big_Boss Yeah You Are +4Reply

Instrumental music always makes me so emotional. You shouldn't be told how to feel by a singer. You should just be able to feel it yourself.

like rebecca black?

That's why I love Alan Menkin so much (he writes the music for a lot of Disney movies including The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, and a lot more)
Some of those scores really make me emotional XD
I love "Waiting for the lights" from tangled. And Kingdom dance (also from tangled). And I love every bit of music from The Little Mermaid and... I'm just stopping here so I don't list everything he's ever done.

Immediate Music.

Also, I love the Lord of the Rings soundtrack. Dunno if it's just me, but the Shire melody is beautiful.

Tempest_Trances avatar Tempest_Trance Yeah You Are +3Reply

You mean like classical music?

@soccerfan You mean like classical music?

Not exclusively, obviously there are songs in other genres that have lyric less songs, even if it's just one, that could also apply.

Artemiss avatar Artemis Yeah You Are 0Reply

http://robotscience.bandcamp.com
Best melodies I've ever heard.

banana9s avatar banana9 Yeah You Are +1Reply

John Powell

picklecheesepies avatar picklecheesepie Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1134406

Dude, I was thinking about linking to that song, but I thought people in here wouldn't be able to understand the emotion in that majestic piece of music.

Two Steps From Hell

rapemasterflexs avatar rapemasterflex Yeah You Are -1Reply