+204

Social norms are wack. Who says I have to wash my clothes after I wear them once? Who says I have to wear shoes when walking my dog? I should be able to feel the warm pavement on my bare feat without getting dirty looks from people, amirite?

0 5

Dude, during the summer the only time im not barefoot is at work. You walk that dog barefoot! =b

You want to be a dirty person, with dirty clothes and dirty feet, but you do not want to get dirty looks?

@John_Smith You want to be a dirty person, with dirty clothes and dirty feet, but you do not want to get dirty looks?

The United States is one of the most hygenine obbsessed countries that wastes water to wash good, sturdy clothing that could be worn twice-perhaps three times and hell, even four times depending WHAT you are wearing it for without being washed. The same with bathing. It's horrible to begin with for your skin if you bath more then once and day and every day isn't good for it either.
Some dirt and bacteria is GOOD for it. We're too judgemental of people that don't protect every inch of skin from dirt and sparkle like Edward fucking Cullen.