+252

Justin's "Never Say Never" has beat Michael Jackson's "This is it" in movie sales. That's just what he'd want. A young boy on top of him. amirite?

xtabithaxos avatar
19 10
The voters have decided that xtabithaxo is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Was about to NW this midway through reading cause I expected a "what has the world come to, amirite?" but then you made me laugh really hard.

HopeImrites avatar HopeImrite Yeah You Are +13Reply

Lol thanks :P I didn't make it up though. All credit goes to Charlie Sheen. I thought it was funny too so I posted it :)

xtabithaxos avatar xtabithaxo Yeah You Are +7Reply
@528491 Is there a video of him saying it? If so where can I find it?

I don't think so. I think he just posted this on his twitter. I wish there was lol.

xtabithaxos avatar xtabithaxo Yeah You Are 0Reply
@xtabithaxo I don't think so. I think he just posted this on his twitter. I wish there was lol.

:(
Eh it's all right because if there was such a video and I watched it I'd probably die, my face would melt off, and my children would weep over my exploded body.

528491s avatar 528491 Yeah You Are +7Reply

Terrible... yet absolutely hilarious!

Lkuns avatar Lkun Yeah You Are +5Reply

I really thought the cracks at MJ were over. Let the man rest in peace.

Bravo, bravo.

starfalco13s avatar starfalco13 Yeah You Are 0Reply