-393

Don't stand up for your beliefs, I mean look what happened to Martin Luther King Junior and President Abraham Lincoln, amirite?

RiddlesAreHards avatar
1 32
The voters have decided that RiddlesAreHard is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yeah they died but they made a difference and they made the world a better place, and not everyone who stands up for what they believe in die.

Yeah look what happened they changed oour country for the better even if they did get assassinated they lived their lives to the fullest and made a difference, amirite?

You're a lazy, stupid dick. Go to hell, jerky asshole.

@RiddlesAreHard Why, because I have my own opinion also?

I thought you didn't believe in standing up for your opinions.

@muffinmonkey I thought you didn't believe in standing up for your opinions.

Ey don't worry I won't mind going to hell, because I know I will see you there ;D.

RiddlesAreHards avatar RiddlesAreHard Yeah You Are -2Reply
@RiddlesAreHard Ey don't worry I won't mind going to hell, because I know I will see you there ;D.

I've noticed a lot of your posts on the worst lists. Why? Cuz even before this I saw a bunch and thought "wow, I never thought someone could be such a dick."

@muffinmonkey I've noticed a lot of your posts on the worst lists. Why? Cuz even before this I saw a bunch and thought "wow, I...

Alright if you hate me then, why are you wasting your time commenting on my comments? Hmm because you enjoy just annoying me or something, really? Grow the fuck up.

RiddlesAreHards avatar RiddlesAreHard Yeah You Are 0Reply

And it doesn't matter if people disagree with me, they all have their own fucking opinion, sure go ahead, say I'm bullshit call me a dumbfuck, but all your really doing is wasting your time, because every time I read one of your dumb comments I just smile because I don't think anyone can really be this dumb.

@RiddlesAreHard And it doesn't matter if people disagree with me, they all have their own fucking opinion, sure go ahead, say I'm...

I'm commenting because I'm stating my beliefs, which is something you tell people not to do but you're doing it right now. Go suck a rock, hypocrite.

Brilliant. :O

yes they were killed .... But they were remembered, were they not? You just proved that to us.

it was hard for them, but they felt like they had to do it, and because they made one small decision, they changed the world forever. something to make you think, you could change the world one day with one choice..

@JustSomeGirl it was hard for them, but they felt like they had to do it, and because they made one small decision, they changed...

What in the world are you talking about? They made multiple choices to help the world. If you mean the basic idea I guess you are on the right track. But MLK made many marches and speeches. He didn't do just one thing. Some with Lincoln.

they might have died but their dreams were realized.

Arent you standing up for what you believe by posting this?

Son I am disappoint.

This better be some kind of riddle....

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Vliss Son I am disappoint. This better be some kind of riddle....

This post all in all was an oxymoron, but dued to the amount of NW, People here are just morons. heh heh like my joke?

@RiddlesAreHard This post all in all was an oxymoron, but dued to the amount of NW, People here are just morons. heh heh like my joke?

I think you might have struck a nerve somewhere because these are important historical figures, maybe if you would have worded it differently? IDK maybe if I sit down for my beliefs I won't get shot because it's easier to get killed while standing in front of a podium.

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Vliss I think you might have struck a nerve somewhere because these are important historical figures, maybe if you would...

Yeah,I probably should have. Oh well, whats done is done. I'm not going to change how the post is worded because people here are morons =/.

@RiddlesAreHard Yeah,I probably should have. Oh well, whats done is done. I'm not going to change how the post is worded because...

That's the thing about comedy, you win some you lose some. It's the risk that we take for the LOLS. I've gotten burned for trying to be clever plenty of times. You can't winnem all! :P

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Vliss That's the thing about comedy, you win some you lose some. It's the risk that we take for the LOLS. I've gotten...

Yeah I know right, its unfair that most of this website is filled with dumb fucks, you know? Oh well, some day they will learn.

@RiddlesAreHard Yeah I know right, its unfair that most of this website is filled with dumb fucks, you know? Oh well, some day they...

Speaking of dumb... I'm having a hard time getting the flag button to work. Can you please change "Macho" to "Manly" in case any idiots don't know what macho is..
http://www.amirite.net/post55926

Oh and plz change this to:
"Aim Conversation" is an oxymoron if your standards for a conversation are more than just you talking and the other person only writing LOL/LMAO.
http://www.amirite.net/post54639

K. Thnx. Luv u. Bai

Vlisss avatar Vliss Yeah You Are 0Reply

They made such a big diference and everyone respected them, I think they died with pride.

God, people, READ OTHER POSTS!!!! When RiddlesAreHard explained that it was a joke, did you pay any attention? NO! Come ON, people!!

@God, people, READ OTHER POSTS!!!! When RiddlesAreHard explained that it was a joke, did you pay any attention? NO!...

Lawl, you better not be only nice to me because I'm a mod. D:< and thank you by the way, at least you're not an imbecile.

Troll is an obvious troll.

@Troll is an obvious troll.

(Ron Paul): Moderator is an obvious moderator.