+371

Red lipstick does not look good on every girl, and it's uncomfortable when someone doesn't realize it and insists on wearing it at every formal event, amirite?

fatimas avatar Jokes & Humour
3 7
The voters have decided that fatima is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Ohmygod I know! Or that girl who ALWAYS puts it on WRONG. Like it smudges and shit.

Iamrite23s avatar Iamrite23 Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Iamrite23 Ohmygod I know! Or that girl who ALWAYS puts it on WRONG. Like it smudges and shit.

yeah, or if it's on their teeth.

and don't get me wrong...but...braces + red lipstick...never good.

fatimas avatar fatima Yeah You Are +5Reply
@fatima yeah, or if it's on their teeth. and don't get me wrong...but...braces + red lipstick...never good.

Please say smudges and stuff or the like shit isn't a nice word at all especially on lips. Be a lady in writing and in person, you WILL have a better life!!

^^^ this, and also, girls with thinner lips really don't look good with red, or any dark color for that matter, cause dark colors have a slimming effect on everything, including lips. Girls with fuller, shapelier lips can pull off red if it's the right shade for them, but girls with thinner lips should stick to a pale gloss, which has the opposite effect of red lipstick, it plumps, and it makes them look prettier.

fuustoleits avatar fuustoleit Yeah You Are +4Reply

It depends on the shade, there's a shade of red out there for everyone, it's just not easy to find.

And you have to do less makeup on the rest of your face or you just look like a ho.

That red looks good on anyone who knows how to use it but the secret is lip liner first then use a lip brush just tipped with color also matt or less shiny works best. Sorry buy I don't like red lipstick on anyone because it is overused. Mostly on dark haired girls, and that is why they look like ho's, because you associate it with tramps.

Anonymous